Sautéed Chinese Watercress
Little sister is a picky eater and isn’t usually a fan of green vegetables. But one green dish she will eat – and loves – is Chinese watercress sautéed with garlic. It’s quick and simple to make. You can find Chinese watercress at Asian grocery stores. I usually go to H-Mart.
A few bunches of Chinese watercress
4-5 cloves of garlic
Peanut oil (vegetable is fine)
1. Wash watercress and put aside.
3. Mince garlic and put aside.
2. Heat oil in a wok or pan until very hot.
3. Add watercress and garlic to wok, and stir often so that it doesn’t burn.
4. Stir until stems of watercress are soft, about 15-20 minutes or so.
5. Serve and eat.